This excellent role will appeal to a Senior Finance Manager with expert level knowledge of key financial drivers within an aged care/disability environment, who can take a deep dive into data analysis, forecasts, monitoring and reviewing progress, whilst implementing business plans and strategies to grow the business. Already leading in their field, this position will be pivotal in the business structure, aligning business processes, efficient workflows and fueling potential growth.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehension of business processes, reviews, emerging technologies
- Experience in IT Technology e.g. Procura, MS Office, MYOB and Payroll processes
- Provide objective and relevant market analysis
- Ability to balance competing business priorities
- Experience in internal auditing
- Knowledge of Home Care, CHSP and NDIS Guidelines
- Experience in setting up Government funding programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Economics
- Minimum 3 years experience in Finance Management
- Experience in the Health, Aged Care or Community Services Sector (Highly desirable)
- MYOB/ Payroll system experience
If you a seeking a role with potential career growth in an amazing growing healthcare sector, please contact Kate Smeaton on 0418 601 693 or send your CV in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be eligible to work in Australia.