An experienced Human Resources Manager is required for an established Home Care provider In Sydney. The successful group has grown their business over twenty five years, running a Staffing Agency and creating an RTO to support their industry growth in the Home Care & Disability sector.
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of human resources, services, policies, and programs for the company.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience managing a broad range of HR issues including performance management, industrial relations, workforce planning, employee relations, strategic HR planning and change management
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and organisational change and reviews
- Proven ability to manage change in a complex work environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of people both internal and external
- Previous experience in the aged care care/ disability services sector or an appreciation and understanding of both.
If this position is your next move into a senior level HR Manager in a growing industry, please send your CV in a Word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate on 0418 601 693 for more information. Candidates must be eligible to work in Australia.