Looking to progress your career in Aged Care? An opportunity is available for an experienced Registered Nurse (AHPRA) ready to step up to the Clinical Care Co-ordinator’s position#
Your next career move could be in a valued leadership position in an Aged Care facility with a successful and established provider in Newcastle NSW. The role reports to the Facility Manager, provides leadership and is responsible for the management and co-ordination of Care Staff.
Desirable skills and qualities:
- Strong clinical skills with three years or more experience in Aged Care
- Accountabilities for Business and Financial deliverables
- Meeting strategic goals. Documentation and monthly reporting
- Excellent communication skills, including relationships with staff, management, residents and families
- Stakeholder management
- Operational skills, including risk factors
- Comprehensive understanding of ACFI documentation and accurate reporting
Please send your CV in a Word doc to email@example.com or call Kate on 0418 601 693 to discuss further. Must be eligible to work in Australia or NZ.