CEO Residential Aged Care – Sydney West established and successful group requires a CEO to manage all operations of their standalone Residential Aged Care services, including established Home Care Services. Experienced operational skills will ensure the needs of both internal and external stakeholders. Ability to network and use your business development skills will contribute to the continued growth and success of this group.
As an experienced manager in Residential Aged Care and Home Care services, you will ensure that a high standard of clinical governance and holistic resident focused care is delivered to all residents, in accordance with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and professional standards and guidelines. Workforce management and OH&S are key in this role. An experienced non-clinical aged care executive manager will be considered.
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse with a minimum of five years post-graduate nursing.
- Operational management experience in the residential aged care industry
- Experience in the management and delivery of Home Care services
- Business development skills.
- Skilled in continuous quality improvement.
- Experience in Accreditation and ACFI.
- Competent software skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications Management, Business/Finance.
- Proven management experience in functional areas of residential aged care.
- Post grad qualifications in a specific discipline e.g. Gerontic nursing, Palliative Care, Dementia Care.
This excellent opportunity offers a role where you can extend your business development skills and grow the business. Join a highly regarded provider and secure your future. Generous remuneration and bonus structure will be offered.
Please send your CV in a Word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate to discuss further on 0418 601 693.