Regional Home Care Manager – Aged Care NFP
- Lead a team that makes a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis
- Develop dynamic and forward-thinking people in Home Care?
- Utilize your skills to grow Home Care operations in ACT and Southern NSW?
The Regional Manager leads operations and delivery of quality ‘holistic’ valued Home Care to clients. Based in ACT & Southern NSW, an exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic, forward-thinking leader to deliver quality ‘holistic’ care to valued clients while continuing to grow the regional operations. Reporting to the Executive General Manager and working in partnership with regional leadership teams, you will drive an effective, efficient and scalable business operation that is always focussed on delivering superior service and achieving holistic client outcomes.
- passionate about delivering superior service to clients
- leading your team to success through empowering, coaching and mentoring
- ‘hands on’, well organised and an exceptional communicator
- you will thrive with direct responsibility of operations management
- building regional brand, executing marketing plans, planning and implementing service provision, funding management and always maintaining the highest standards in clinical and industry governance.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Nursing
- Home Care industry experience
This is an opportunity to pursue your passion, apply your skills and initiative and make a difference, with benefits including:
- an attractive salary package (including ‘not for profit’ salary sacrifice packaging)
- internal and external learning and development opportunities
- a supportive work culture, committed to keeping you safe and secure
- employee assistance program providing counselling services
- eligibility for our recognition program and celebration of service
- annual flu vaccination and Hepatitis B vaccination
- a chance to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference to clients, our workforce and the community
Please send your CV in a word doc to email@example.com or call Kate on 0418 601 693 to discuss further. Must to eligible to work in Australia & NZ.