Quality & Clinical Governance Manager – Mid North Coast, NSW
Experienced Manager NFP Aged Care – Quality and Clinical Governance position. Leadership role managing quality improvement initiatives, requiring experience working within a Clinical Governance framework, including legislative requirements, regulatory compliance and policy.
AHPRA Registered Nurse (preferred)
- Ability to implement organisational change, and build effective teams
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Desirable skills as an Auditor or Quality Assessor
- Ability to manage CQI systems
- Excellent report writing skills
- Maintain written Policy & Procedure Manual
- Strong communication skills
- Maintains professional development
This role is a part-time position, three days per week. The facility is in a period of growth and future career potential. Salary packaging available. If you are interested in this position please send your CV in a Word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate on 0418601693.
Must be eligible to work in Australia or New Zealand