General Manager Residential Care – Aged Care NFP – South Western Sydney
- This executive level position requires an experienced General Manager REGISTERED NURSE with strengths in operational management combined with an excellent understanding of the Residential Aged Care environment.
- Demonstrated experience in this sector as a REGISTERED NURSE and knowledge reflecting and meeting the Clinical Governance aspects of the role.
You will be responsible for a team of senior clinical managers across NSW & Qld and will facilitate the management of multiple residential services. You will need to utilise your experience in senior management roles, demonstrating experience in managing multiple regional sites. With the ability to lead your team to achieve both strategic objectives and operational excellence in terms of service to clients, people and business outcomes.
Your ability to demonstrate your experience working with complex competing objectives, with a refined balance of financial acumen. The capability to influence others, and to demonstrate excellent decision making skills. Regular travel to the aged care facilities is a part of this role.
- Strategic thinking & creativity combined with an ability to embed change as required
- Inspirational leadership by sharing your vision, the ability to encourage success
- Build team capabilities, utilising their strengths, and creating a team environment
- Strengths that promote growth, creativity and connection.
A strong relationship builder, you will forge networks with internal and external stakeholders. Seeking opportunities for new connections in the communities, whilst complementing strategic goals, and promoting the organisation.
Excellent remuneration will be negotiated with the right person including salary packaging and motor vehicle plus incentives. The successful applicant will be required to complete CRC checks in accordance with the Aged Care Act 1997 for key personnel.
Please call Kate on 0418 601 693 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format. Must be eligible to work in Australia & New Zealand.
See www.katesmeaton.com.au for similar roles.