Facility/Operations Manager – Aged Care – Western Sydney
Seeking a talented AHPRA REGISTERED NURSE Facility/Operations Manager who is comfortable managing the business side of the role in addition to having a strong clinical background. The role provides a high degree of autonomy and is responsible for the leadership and day to day management of the aged care facility; ensuring the highest standard of customer focused residential aged care, specialising in service delivery to culturally and linguistically diverse groups.
This unique opportunity will allow you to manage a brand new purpose built state of the art facility from the ground up. Overseeing everything from admissions to recruitment to future expansion. As operations manager, you will be responsible for developing and leading the aged care team; processes and procedures through its establishment and subsequent growth and will uphold the core values; objectives and standards of care for our residents and their families.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Aged Care or Health industry with proven leadership qualities
- Current AHPRA NURSE Registration
- Demonstrated experience of the effective provision of clinical leadership
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to develop and implement strategies that lead to improved resident services
- Competence in the preparation and management of operational budgets and maintaining prudent levels of spending
- Excellent understanding of legislation and standards relevant to the industry and experience in managing compliance
- Responsible for overseeing a range of work, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- You strive for excellence, flexibility and safety. High standards of care a key focus.
- Strong change management, communication & people skills are crucial
- A proven track record in Facility Management, Staff Management & Leadership
- Strong business acumen, experience managing a budget and experience improving the financial performance of a facility
- In depth knowledge of Aged Care legislation & Accreditation standards
- Innovative, a willingness to learn, keenness and an ability to work closely with the operational team
The organisation focuses on excellence and is responsible for a high standard of care for residents; their families; the team members; the organisation; and their communities.
Offering a generous salary package which includes:
- A dynamic working environment where team members are treated as autonomous professionals and are empowered to contribute to innovation across all business
- The opportunity to participate and contribute to the growth of the organisation
- Access to considerable education and training programs to facilitate career progression
Please call Kate on 0418601693 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format. Must complete Criminal Record Checks and be eligible to work in Australia & New Zealand