The ACFI Manager provides for the quality care of residents in a co-located NFP Residential Aged Care Facility (RACF) on the Central Coast. The role works to provide the highest possible level of care by identifying funding requirements and managing ACFI. Inherent is the provision of advice and support to the RACF to ensure that care planning and assessments reflect the care needs of the individual resident. The ACFI Management role requires a positive and collaborative approach to guide, train and support staff during validation and accreditation.
The ACFI Manager is responsible for meeting ACFI documentation requirements and ACFI reporting. The role ensures ACFI assessments and documentation support legitimate revenue claims in line with legislative and regulatory requirements and organisational policies. The ACFI Manager is available by telephone for senior staff to contact in regards to assessment, care plans and claims.
- Ability to provide a high level of expertise and professional support to the RACF in relation to ACFI assessments and claims.
- Ability to identify opportunities from the ACFI for increased funding across RACF to support the care needs of the resident.
- Ability to provide professional advice and input to RACF to ensure congruence between reviews, care plans and ACFI assessments.
- Completion of an ACFI course, or equivalent experience in ACFI roles.
- AHPRA Registered Nurse, or experience in a similar role preferred.
- Current and Satisfactory Police Check.
- Must be eligible to work in Australia and New Zealand.
This is an excellent management opportunity to refine your skills and work independently. Call Kate on 0418601693 or send your CV in a word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org