Working in Aged Care is a privilege and whilst my days are spent having extended conversations with clients and candidates, I enjoy every minute that takes me into their clinical world and sharing their great success stories. Aged Care is a passion that requires vocation and strength…these are the qualities I look for and identify with, they help me relate to the clients and candidates that I work with every day. I aim for the ‘right fit’ every time!
Benefits to the Client
- Innovative strategies to meet your recruitment needs
- Focus on optimum service by maintaining a strong database through referrals
- Supply of above average, high calibre candidates who add value
- Committed to regular communication and meeting your needs as requested
- Honesty and integrity at all times
- Industry expertise
- Providing a consistent, personal recruitment service to clients and candidates
- Support through the entire recruitment process.
- Guarantee period 3 months. (Standard fees)
- Subject to the Fees having been paid in full within fourteen days of the candidate commencing.
- If the client is not satisfied with the original Placement during the Guarantee Period, Kate Smeaton Healthcare Recruitment will endeavour to find a replacement Candidate for the position without invoicing any additional fees.
- If the Candidate leaves within the first 3 months, replacement of the original candidate with no extra fee.
- Replacement must be exclusive to Kate Smeaton Healthcare Recruitment for a period of 6 weeks.
- Kate Smeaton Healthcare Recruitment must be advised in writing of the reason for termination.
There is no Replacement Guarantee for
- A position that is already occupied by a Candidate who has been engaged as a Replacement Worker
- The termination or release that is a direct result of a change in the organisation, job description, company structure, redundancy, breach of relevant industrial law or decision not to refill the position.